Please note that SASA does not issue any membership certificates/numbers or proof of membership.
- Ordinary Membership: Any individual having an interest in the mission and goals of the Association.
- Affiliated Membership: Open to companies, societies and other organisations having an interest in the aims of the Association.
- Senior Membership: Any member who has reached the age of 65 and who was a member for the 10 preceding years before turning 65, may apply for senior membership of the Association.
- Student Membership: Any registered student having an interest in the mission and goals of the Association. Your name in this case will not appear on our website as a member of SASA.
A member only qualifies for free student membership if they are a full-time student working non-permanently 12 or less hours a week which confirmed by a letter from the relevant HOD. The student must be registered for a degree in statistics or a closely related field as recognised by the EC. This is valid up to PhD level.
- Ordinary Member: R 375,00 (15% VAT included)
- Affiliate Member: R 600,00 (15% VAT included)
- Senior Member: R 130,00 (15% VAT included)
- Student Member: Free (student membership is free from 2015 onwards for students up to and including Masters studies who are registered full-timeas a student at a South African instiution i.e. working a maximum of 12 hours a week. That doctoral students will need to register as ordinary members.)
- Two-year membership: US$ 75,00
- Three-year membership: US$ 110,00